The line is designed for production of activated carbon. Activated charcoal is used in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries. Filters contained activated carbon are used in many modern models of devices for purification of different types of materials (water, air, etc.).
Installation Active-1 can be used in various production lines:
1. For pyrolysis, burning, calcining, activating of:
- Mineral coal and charcoal, in order to obtain active charcoal, dolomite (kieselguhr), etc.;
- Wood chips, nutshell, fruit kernels and other carbonaceous bulk materials in order to obtain charcoal and active charcoal.
2. For drying, carbonization and calcination of raw materials of various types:
- Mineral raw materials (that are used as building materials);
- Components of dry building mixtures;
- Products of chemical industry;
- Other products that require similar processes.
- Scheme of the active charcoal obtaining process from carbonaceous materials
Scheme of the active charcoal obtaining process
Active charcoal from nutshell, apple tree pellets and apple tree chips
Elements of the technological line for active charcoal production
- Equipment for the raw materials preparation for pyrolysis (cutting, crushing etc.). Depending on the types of raw materials used, in agreement with the Customer.
- Pyrolysis installation (charcoal kiln). Depending on the parameters of raw materials used for pyrolysis and the productivity of activation line.
- Installation for activation Active-1.
- Separator. Separation into fractions 0-10 mm and 10-20 mm.
- Disintegrator. Crushing to a fraction 0-50 µm.
Short description of the installation ACTIVE-1
The kiln with a rotating drum chamber is a continuous device for thermal processing and activation (drying, pyrolysis, calcination, carbonization and activation) of different types of bulk materials and materials with a high porous system, in this case charcoal. Its design provides for installation of burners on liquid, gaseous and solid fuels. Due to the small size of the thermal processing chamber, consecutive use of installations is possible in order to conduct sequential processes.
Technical characteristics of the installation for activation
|Raw materials and capacity|
|Quantity of raw materials consumed||tons/day||0,5 – 4,8|
|Capacity||tons/day||0,25 – 2,7|
|Raw material fraction||mm||Depends on raw materials|
|Personnel and operation mode|
|Number of workers per shift||ppl||2|
|Number of shifts||pcs./h||3х8, 2х12|
|Qualification of the personnel required||secondary technical education|
|Estimated time of work per day||h||round-the-clock, or per shift|
|Estimated time of work per year||days||340|
|Overall dimensions and infrastructure|
|Overall dimensions||mm||7 800 х 2 500 х 3 800|
|The size of the site/workshop required for the gas generator operation||mm||12 000 х 6 000 х 5 000|
|Warehouse of the finished products (dry, with ventilation)||m2||from 50|
|Warehouse of raw materials||m2||from 100|
|Amount of water required for the activation process. The water is non-return||m3||4 – 45|
|Required power at peak load||kW*h||4,5|
|Electricity consumption||kW/month||3 060|
¿Por qué los clientes nos eligen?
- SIN EMISIONES DURANTE LA OPERACIÓN
- COMPACTACIÓN Y MOVILIDAD DEL EQUIPO
- ALTO RENDIMIENTO (HASTA 60 TONELADAS DE CARBÓN POR MES)
- MECANIZACIÓN COMPLETA Y AUTOMATIZACIÓN DEL PROCESO OPERATIVO
- EL USO DE MATERIALES MODERNOS - DISEÑO CONFIABLE
- EL NÚMERO DE PROYECCIONES NO EXCEDE EL 1%
- CALIDAD Y GARANTÍAS - CONFIRMADAS POR
- EQUIPO MÓVIL