Beware of unscrupulous carbonization furnace manufacturers
If you are faced with the following situations, then you should think about it!
- NO SERVICE and GUARANTIE’S
- NO STAFFSCHOOL
- NO experience – you must understand the WAY of creation of equipment
- NO history – long term company presence on the market
- NO automated control system
- NO completed projects – a small number of completed projects
Charcoal kilns – pyrolysis installations, exposed to aggressive environment: temperature, products of drying-pyrolysis of raw materials. A new charcoal kiln must be properly tested, namely:
1. Testing of equipment and components at the manufacturer’s plant, not less than 12 months
2. Testing of equipment and components at the enterprises of Consumers, at least 5 Companies
The installation that has not passed these tests can easily break down within 12 months, while the manufacturer will refuse the Warranty due to the consumer’s violation of the operating conditions. Automation – partially solves the problem of equipment failure, but the Customer’s personnel must undergo compulsory training and pass certification for the ability to service a charcoal kiln, about which the owner must receive a written report from the manufacturer’s company.
Making charcoal is easy, it is difficult to make equipment that will ensure stable production of charcoal, i.e. without technological stops, of the same high quality that meets the requirements of consumers. Charcoal kiln manufacturers often understand only superficially the charcoal production process, you can easily understand this by the following signs:
• lack of detailed documentation on the technology of charcoal production on this equipment
• lack of contracts, acts, etc. for training and certification of personnel
• lack of a theoretical basis for the enterprise
Sellers – often run the equipment for demonstration to the Buyer, the rest of the time the equipment is idle, waiting for a New “Buyer”. Arriving at the Manufacturer’s production facility, you should see the finished product warehouse and “traces of constant equipment operation”
All of the above leads to the fact that the Investor – Buyer loses his invested money, as he is forced to engage in “equipment modifications” and “study of the carbonization process.”
Be careful when choosing a supplier.
Trust only the professionals!
Leave a Reply