The essence of the pyrolysis installation method
The processes of thermal decomposition of organic and inorganic substances are called pyrolysis. The peculiarity of this method is to limit the access of oxygen during combustion. The method is considered waste-free. Pyrolysis plants operate on the basis of closed pyrolysis, which makes it possible to utilize rubber and polymer waste, oil sludge, and waste oils.
SEE MORE HERE: INDUSTRIAL MICROWAVE INSTALLATIONS
How the installation works
Waste processing in the facility is carried out using a closed method. It is environmentally friendly. In the process of work, various materials of high quality are obtained.
The processing process takes place in the following sequence:
1. Through a special door, the raw material enters the tank and is hermetically closed.
2. All contents are heated to a temperature of 300-400 degrees, using firewood.
3. The high temperature promotes the appearance of oil fractions, which enter the separator, where the process of condensation of heavy particles of pyrolysis oil takes place.
4. In the catalytic column, the product molecules are broken down to form oily light ends.
5. The formed gases enter the refrigeration compartment and accumulate in the fuel.
After cooling the installation, all the substances obtained are recovered. Reloading starts.
What happens after recycling
After processing waste by a pyrolysis plant, the following substances are formed:
• gas that goes to service the utilization process (waste heating);
• heat energy is released, which is used for space heating and water heating;
• fuel in liquid form, from which gasoline, diesel, fuel oil are obtained.
As a result of recycling waste using the installation, the molecules of the source material are completely separated into useful components that do not pollute the atmosphere and save natural resources.
What can be disposed of by pyrolysis method
Recycling issues are very acute all over the world. Recycling will help preserve the surrounding nature and save the Earth’s natural resources.
The pyrolysis method allows you to process:
• all types of plastic and polyethylene;
• waste from rubber factories;
• tires of cars, mopeds, bicycles;
• glass bottles;
• plastic auto parts.
After sorting, all waste is dried and crushed. After disposal, all the resulting substances are reused.