We would like to offer for your attention the filtering element – multicyclone developed by the engineers of our company.
It is included in the group of dry method mechanical cleaners of high performance. Purification efficiency for the 5÷10 μm particles is 90%, and for larger particles is 99%. The multicyclone consists of several cyclone separators which are smaller in volume. Cyclone separators are installed in parallel on the bearing plate in the upper (outlet) chamber of multicyclone. Removal and installation bearing plate provides easy replacement of separate elements (cyclone separators). The bottom chamber is produced in the form of cone (hopper) and serves to divert purified material.
The distinctive features of our multicyclones construction are:
- New construction of the gas distribution system with the use of confuser branches providing uniform distribution of the gas flows through the cyclone elements.
- More rational configuration of the cyclone elements in the casing enabling significant reduction of overall dimensions;
- Production of cyclone elements from basal castings of modular construction that improved their efficiency, durability and simplified assembly;
- New construction of the guiding devices of cyclone elements with profiled blades of shock-free entry provided reduction of gas-dynamic resistance 1,5 times as low, improvement of efficiency and reliability.
The listed construction features of the multicyclones provide more reliable and efficient work of this machine with much less capital and operating expenses.
For the purpose of further improvement of dust separating efficiency and for deeper stage of gas purification emitted in the atmosphere, we produce two-stage battery cyclones ensuring overall efficiency of gas purification not less than 98%.
|Volume of purified gases, thous. m3/hour|
|Temperature of purified gases|
|Permissible rarefaction in the casing daPA|
|Overall efficiency of gases purification from particles over 10 micron||more than 98%||more than 98%|
|Total quantity of cyclone elements, pcs.|
|including for the 1st stage|
|for the 2nd stage|
|Stone-cast cyclone blocks MBK-9, pcs.|
|Gas-dynamic resistance of BC daPA|
|Gross weight of BC, t.|
|Including steelwork, t.|
Places of multicyclones application:
1. Enterprises of ferrous and non-ferrous industries
2. Granaries and processing plants
3. Grain-producing plants
4. Oil-extracting factories
5. Energy industry
6. Starch factories
7. Cement factories
8. Chemical industry
9. Coal industry
Two-stage multicyclone schematic diagram
- Dust-collecting hopper
- Multicyclone unit MBK-9
- Guiding device with profiled blades of shock-free entry
- Supporting belt
Principle of operation: dusty gas or air gets through the hole in the upper multicyclone chamber, then gas directs to the multitude of cyclone separators situated in the form of rectangle on the bearing plate, where depending on speed and weight of particles under the influence of centrifugal force separation of particles takes place. Selected particles descend vertically into the hopper of multicyclone, from which they are diverted in the collecting tank where dust reloading takes place and purified air is diverted into the atmosphere.
We can develop and produce the multicyclone as for the provided technical requirements.