Installation for polymers recycling by pyrolysis
The installation can be used for processing of different waste of industrial rubber and polymers for the purpose of liquid and solid pyrolysis products generation. Liquid pyrolysis products are very similar to the oil-products in quality and refer to the synthetic fuel.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR TECHNOLOGY:
- Absence of harmful emissions into the atmosphere as a result of installation operation.
- Convenient and simple loading/unloading of raw material.
- Automated system of scrap metal separation from carbon residue.Carbon residue is suitable for further processing.
- High yield of liquid fraction.
- Distillation of liquid-fuel fraction to the components.
- Reliable construction of the installation.
- Continuous process.
Valuable products obtained in the processing:
- Carbonaceous residue (semi-coke). Its properties are very similar to coke, may be used to produce heat energy, as well as in industry.
- Liquid hydrocarbon fractions in its composition is identical with the natural oil. The main components: Diesel 37%, gasoline33%, bitumen fractions up to 30% .
- Pyrolysis gas can be used for the operation of small boiler rooms. One reactor can generate 300 m3 of gas while working, only 50 m3 are used for its own needs.
- Metals can be sold as scrap metal.
Short description of operation
Primarily the installation is heated with the use of supplementary fuel; the own-produced products can be used as well: carbon residue (semi-coke), liquid-fuel fraction and pyrolysis gas. After the process stabilization (2-3 hours) supplementary fuel is not required, the gas burner starts. It operates on incondensable residue of pyrolysis products. As a result of pyrolysis, steam-gas mixture is generated, then under the pressure it is directed into the system of condensation (rectification tower). Having passed the purification residues of steam-gas mixture are burnt in the liquid-fuel burner providing process support. Liquid-fuel fraction – synoil – is produced in consequence of condensation.
Since the process of pyrolysis is an exothermic reaction running with heat generation and producing excess pyrolysis gas similar in features to methane, it can be used as well. Duration of pyrolysis process is 10-11 hours allowing the charging of retort with 0,5 t of tyres.
Upon completion of the process indicated by the readouts of control and measuring devices as well as end of gas emission, pyrolysis installation is to be opened and the retort is to be taken out by means of telpher. The retort is sealed and installed for cooling.
In its turn the retort loaded with raw material is to be installed in to the free pyrolysis installation, and then the process is repeated. There are 2 retorts in the delivery set for one pyrolysis installation that ensures round-the-clock operation.
After complete cooling (10-12 hours) carbon residue and metal cord can be taken out of the retort. Then metal cord is to be separated from carbon residue. Mechanized separation is possible. In order to do this the contents of the retort are poured into the wire basket and installed in the riddle. Separation of carbon from metal cord takes place in the riddle, at the same time small pieces of metal in the carbon are eliminated by the magnetic separation. After the riddling we get technical carbon ready for further processing and pure metal cord in the basket.
There are two retorts in one retort delivery set for convenience of operation and to provide process continuity.
The recycled products are subject to further processing in order to generate additional profit.