Installation of a waste heat boiler is possible on any of the models of charcoal kilns EURO, EKKO or BIO-KILN. Depending on the number of the kilns, as well as the task, the capacity of the waste heat boiler can be calculated.
In case of using a "waste heat boiler", the Customer must reflect in the Terms of Reference (TOR):
- What will the received heat be used for and in what quantity (kW) it is needed.
- What will be the heat carrier: water / air / other.
- Will the waste heat boiler be connected to an existing boiler or will it be used independently?
- What raw materials will be used for pyrolysis: firewood; fuel briquette; shells of nuts or other
- Parameters of raw materials for pyrolysis: humidity, dimensions
- Number of charcoal kilns on site and their location
GreenPower takes a comprehensive approach to solving the task and offers the best solution.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment