Сomplex for thermocatalytic neutralization of MSW, 500 kg / hour
Equipment is designed for the processing of different types of waste and MSW, the productivity is 500 kg/h. The primary technology used in the equipment is thermocatalytic waste neutralization. This is an ideal packaged solution for waste processing in remote or island communities!
The technological complex is assembled from detached modules. Assembly joints of all modules make it possible to change the configuration of the complex with addition of new elements.
Basic configuration of the technological complex includes:
- Waste receiving and charging module;
- Waste sorting module (sorting line);
- Module of thermocatalytiс decomposition of the residues;
- Module of flue gases cooling and heat energy utilization;
- Module of flue gases neutralization and purification;
- Module of noncombustible residue (ash) removal and processing;
- System of safety complex control;
- Flue gases disposal system.
Waste receiving and charging module.
The module includes receiving bunker for accumulation and storage of mixed municipal solid waste feedstock for processing. Hydraulic manipulator with oil-pumping station for preliminary preparation (ripping) and waste supply to the sorting module (sorting line).
Waste sorting module (sorting line).
The module (sorting line) contains the next basic elements: loading conveyor with a sorting cabin receiving bunker, sorting conveyor with receiving bunker, off-loading conveyor with receiving hopper and storage hopper.
Module of thermocatalytiс decomposition of the residues.
It provides ultimate thermal decomposition of the organic part of the disposable waste: gasification of fluor chloro- and fluoro-organic compounds and hydrocarbon waste and further destruction and oxidation of gasification products.
The module contains the next basic elements:
- Smokeless charging machine of the kiln providing full mechanization and automation of this technological operation;
- Chamber kiln with fire-grate, agitator (ripper) and ashpit. The temperature on the kiln wall should be not less than 800oC. Lining performance is min 3 years.
- Afterburning chamber with thermocatalytic reactor provides complete destruction and oxidation of the waste gasification products. Operating mode of the afterburning chamber should provide min 800oC temperature on the chamber wall, duration of gaseous products stay is min 2 seconds, excess of oxidant is min 6%. Lining performance is max 3 years.
- Burner device with pneumatic ejecting sprayer running on liquid fuel, fuel tank and fuel pipe with shut-off-and-regulating fittings. Burner device equipped with a flame automatic regulating device and inspection hole.
Module of flue gases cooling and heat energy utilization.
The module provides cooling of flue gases leaving afterburning chamber of the kiln at a temperature from 900-1100°С to 120-150°С, by means of heat transfer for water heating used in the heating network and hot water systems and for air heating supplied into the kiln for the combustion process.
The module contains the next basic elements:
- Water economizer (water heater) in which water heating takes place due to flue gases heat utilization; this hot water will be used for both own needs of the complex and provision of outside consumers;
- Water-supply system inside the complex with shut-off-and-regulating fitting; recuperator in which air supplied into the kiln for the process of burning is preheated by flue gases. This preheating significantly reduces fuel consumption in the process of burning of low-caloric and high-humidity waste;
- Blower fan and air piping with multipurpose valves.
Module of flue gases neutralization and purification.
The processes of flue-gas cleaning and quality monitoring are designed taking account of the operating conditions and fuel characteristics of the individual installation. Specifically, we design for full compliance with the EU Industrial Emissions Directive 2010/75/EU.
The module contains these basic elements:
- Dust-cleaning unit (bag filter) installed after the module of flue gases cooling and heat energy utilization. In this unit, fine dust particles are collected from the gas flow, ensuring no more than 10mg/m3 of residual concentration.
- Chemical cleaning provides neutralization of flue gases from acid components (chlorofluorine and sulphur compounds) by means of their treatment with alkali (soda) solution and formation of non-hazardous salts.
- Carbon fiber adsorption filter according European classification functions as “police filter” (always on the watch). It must have adsorption capacity to the wide range of harmful matters from flue gases.
Module of noncombustible residue (ash) removal.
It is equipped with changeable tanks used to remove noncombustible residue from the kiln ashpit and containers for its intermediate storage.
System of safety complex control.
This system is to provide safety complex operation; control and regulation of thermal conditions of the kiln and afterburning chamber, underpressure along the gas path, safety shutdown of the complex in the emergency situations.
Flue gases disposal system.
The system includes a set of gas ducts, smoke pipes, smoke exhauster and chimney.
Solid household waste are complicated multicomponent compound including valuable feedstock (waste paper, metals, plastics etc.), food waste, waste of industrial enterprises (rags, working clothes, used oil and air filters etc.) and dangerous compounds of wastes (heavy metals, pathogenic organisms etc.).
Summary table of operating results
|Complex productive capacity, kg/hour||500|
|Quantity of secondary raw material collected at the sorting line, kg/hour* including:
– plastic and polyethyleneterephthalate-tare
– paper and carton
– metal (ferrous and nonferrous)
|Quantity of wastes supplied for burning after the sorting kg/hour||300|
|Total installed capacity of the complex electric drives, kW||100|
|Total power consumption of the complex electric drives, kW||60|
|Specific electricity consumption for waste processing, kW/kg||0,14|
|Average weighted liquid fuel consumption for waste burning, kg/hour||3,75|
|Specific average weighted liquid fuel consumption for waste burning in the kiln, kg/kg||0,0125|
|Amount of generated heat energy, Gcal/hour||0,464|
|Complex operating mode||continuous|
|Maintenance staff, person/shift||6-7|
|Volume of flue gases emitted into the atmosphere, m3/hour||8000|
|Concentration of dust in flue gases at the outlet, mg/ncm3 (max)||10|
|Concentration of toxic substances in the surface layer at any point of the complex operating area, MPC percent||max 0,1|
|Maximal overall dimensions of TKPO -500, m:
* The data stated for the average weighted waste content
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment