Сomplex for thermocatalytic neutralization of MSW, 300 kg/hour
Equipment is designed for the processing of different types of waste and MSW, the productivity is 300 kg/h. The primary technology used in the equipment is thermocatalytic waste neutralization. This is an ideal packaged solution for waste processing in small remote or island communities!
Complex approach to waste treatment is widely used in the industrially developed countries. An international practice and experience in operation of mobile installations at the “Sortirovochnaya” station of the Southern Railway and “Darnitsa” station of the South-Western Railway indicates that complex control including sorting of SHW along with recovery of the secondary raw material and burning of residues provide maximal economic and ecological efficiency.
Solid municipal wastes are complicated multi-component including valuable recyclables (waste paper, metals, plastics etc.), food waste, waste of industrial enterprises (rags, working clothes, used oil and air filters etc.) and dangerous compounds of wastes (heavy metals, pathogenic organisms etc.).
Additional to burning of MSW it is possible to destroy liquid oil sludge including used oils, oil-gathering sorbents etc.
Technology of thermocatalytic neutralization
The technology of thermocatalytic waste neutralization implemented as a part of complex includes a range of serial technological operations:
- smokeless waste charging into the kiln furnace;
- burning of waste in the kiln workspace and thermal oxidation of combustion products;
- secondary buring of heavy hydrocarbons and carbon oxide takes place in the afterburning chamber at a temperature of 950-1050oС;
- neutralization of high-toxic organic substances in the products of combustion takes place in two serially-installed catalytic reactors, where organic compounds resistant to oxidation such as benzapyrene, dioxins, furans etc. are neutralized;
- in order to reduce dust load on the catalytic reactor there exits pre-treatment of flue gases in the centrifuge-vortical dust collector;
- purification of combustion products from acid inorganic compounds in the exhaust gases is provided by injection of 10% alkali solution into the gas-escape channel;
- mechanical impurities including heavy metal compounds and carbon-black residual amount precipitate in the baf filter;
- heavy metal compounds are collected by adsorption in the carbon fiber filter;
- flue gases are transported through the gas-escape channel by means of smoke-exhausting unit.
Products of combustion are cooled down in the heat-utilizing equipment with a use of their secondary heat for air pre-heating up to 400oC. Preheated air is supplied into the chamber kiln, increasing efficiency and throughput.
Mechanization of production process and automation of the operating modes is provided.
Solid municipal wastes are complicated multi-component including valuable recyclables (waste paper, metals, plastics etc.), food waste, waste from industrial enterprises (rags, working clothes, used oil and air filters etc.) and dangerous compounds of wastes (heavy metals, pathogenic organisms etc.).
General characteristics of the complex
Waste processing complex with a capacity of 300 kg/hour is produced in a stationary (block-container) or mobile (on the railway or automobile platform) variants and consists of:
1. Waste separating unit with a selection of its commercial part. Receiving and sorting line is used to receive solid waste coming to TKPO, metered supply for the sorting, selection and primary treatment of the commercial waste part (polyethyleneterephthalate, plastic, glass, metal, paper etc.) and feeding of residues to thermal destruction.
Receiving and sorting line consists of the next units:
- receiving bunker equipped with a clamshell hydraulic manipulator for loading and unloading operations;
- transferring hopper and weighing conveyor for the feeding of waste to the sorting conveyor;
- sorting cabin with a conveyor table for waste processing, containers for collection of recyclable waste fraction, press and crusher for primary treatment of secondary raw material;
- intermediate hopper with conveyor to supply residues for thermal destruction.
2. Thermocathalytic waste neutralizing unit including:
- feeding machine of the kiln equipped with receiving chute with pneumatic-mechanical pusher, valve, cover and agitator;
- chamber furnace equipped with fuel injection valve;
- afterburning chamber with high-temperature catalytic block;
- centrifuge-vortical dust collector for primary fly-ash;
- system of fume-coolers;
- heat-recovery unit;
- low-temperature catalytic reactor;
- bag filter with impulse regeneration;
- feeding system and regulation of fuel and alkali solution (with pneumatic ejecting sprayer);
- carbon fiber adsorption filter;
- system of control and protection.
Multistage system of gas purification permits outgoing flue gases to be purified and monitored up to the standard content of harmful matters, as for the standards of Russia and European Community.
Summary table of operating results
|Complex productive capacity, kg/hour||300|
|Quantity of secondary raw material collected at the sorting line, kg/hour* including:
– plastic and polyethyleneterephthalate
– paper and carton
– metal (ferrous and nonferrous)
|Quantity of wastes supplied for burning after the sorting kg/hour||200|
|Total installed capacity of the complex electric drives, kW||90|
|Total power consumption of the complex electric drives, kW||70|
|Specific electricity consumption for waste processing, kW/kg||0,233|
|Average weighted liquid fuel consumption for waste burning, kg/hour||3,75|
|Specific average weighted liquid fuel consumption for waste burning in the kiln, kg/kg||0,0125|
|Complex operating mode||continuous|
|Maintenance staff, person/shift||5|
|Volume of flue gases emitted into the atmosphere, m3/hour||8000|
|Concentration of dust in flue gases at the outlet, mg/ncm3 (max)||10|
|Concentration of toxic substances in the surface layer at any point of the complex operating area, MPC percent||max 0,1|
|Maximal overall dimensions of TKPO -300, mm:
|Maximal weight of the complex, kg
– including total weight:
– thermocatalytic waste burning units
– sorting line SL-1
– auxiliary equipment
* The data stated for the average weighted waste content
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment