Bio-fuel production is a promising direction, since it is associated with the use of renewable resources for energy production.
Equipment is designed for production of briquettes (without binders), which have wide application;
- As a solid fuel in boilers, kilns, furnaces, etc.
- As raw materials for producing charcoal of a new generation by the pyrolysis of briquette in charcoal kilns.
The Pini-Kay briquettes obtained in the production process correspond to all European standards and do not require Certification. Bio-fuel production is a promising commercial direction, since it is associated with the use of renewable resources for energy production.
- 8 cubic meters of natural moisture sawdust (55%) or 6 cubic meters of dry sawdust are required per one tonne of briquette.
- If using hardwood (firewood, slab etc.), 2,2 cubic meters are required per 1 t of briquette.
- Any roofed space with minimum height of 5 meters and a concrete screed of 5 cm is suitable for equipment installation.
- The heat generator is placed outside under a shed or in a fenced place.
- The size of the premise depends on complete set.
- The number of people required to work on the line is from 2 to 5 depending on complete set.
- Equipment is designed for twenty-four hour operation.
- Advance payment is 60% and 40% upon completion of manufacturing.
- The production time of line is from 40 to 60 days.
- This equipment is perfect for production of new breed charcoal.
Charcoal kiln is used to produce charcoal from pini-kay briquette.
- 400 kg of charcoal is produced from 1 ton of briquettes
- 1 ton of briquette charcoal is 4 times more valuable than raw Pini-kay briquette
- Pini-kay briquette charcoal burns 2 times longer than usual charcoal
- Consumption of pini-kay briquette charcoal is 2 times lower than usual charcoal
- Charcoal briquettes are in demand all year round all over the world
The following types of materials can be used as raw materials for the production of Pini-kay briquettes:
- wood chips and shavings;
- wheat and rice husks;
Also the briquettes can be obtained from: the husk of sunflower, rice, buckwheat and other grains; straw, bulrush; walnut shells, olive pits; lignin, peat and other biomass.
The possible shapes of briquette
Characteristics of briquettes produced by press:
- International Pini-kay standard.
- The length 200 – 250 mm.
- The diameter of the hole – 10 mm.
- Calorific capacity: about 5000 kcal/kg
- Humidity: up to 8%.
- Ash content: up to 1.2%.
Briquetting line scheme
1. Chipping machine/crusher
2. Separating drum
3. Storage hopper
4. Heat generator
5. Combined dryer
6. Hammer crusher
7. Storage hopper
8. Aerodynamic dryer
9. Separate feeding hopper
11. Screw extruder
12. Briquette cooler
13. Feeding conveyor
Brief description of the briquetting process
Raw material for briquetting is loaded into crushing machine 1, where primary crushing takes place. Then raw material is fed into separating drum 2, where it is calibrated in sizes. Calibrated raw material is fed into the storage hopper 3, equipped with blades for mixing and then it is fed into a combined dryer 5 (drum dryer with characteristics of aerodynamic dryer). After drying raw material is crushed in hammer crusher 6 to a fraction less than 1 mm, which is optimal for briquetting. Then it is fed into the storage hopper 7, which is also equipped with blades, and passes through aerodynamic dryer 8, which remove the remaining moisture. After that, the raw material is captured by the cyclone 10 and is accumulated in separate feeding hopper 9. Then raw material is fed for the briquetting by screw extruder 11. A strong, bonded briquette forms due to release of lignin during heating of raw materials. The formed briquette is fed into cooling chamber 12, where formed gases are gathered. The briquette is fed into feeding conveyor 13.
|THE MAIN ELEMENTS OF THE LINE|
|Lines without grinding of raw materials, productivity – 500/1000/1500 kg/h||Lines with grinding of raw materials, productivity – 500/1000/1500 kg/h|
|Separating drum, heat generator, heat exchanger, aerodynamic dryer, extruder, crosscut device, scrubber, briquettes cooler, conveyors, hoppers, extruder feeder||Chipping machine, hammer crusher, heat generator, heat exchanger, aerodynamic dryer, extruder, crosscut device, scrubber, briquettes cooler, conveyors, pneumatic transport, hoppers, extruder feeder|
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
- Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment