Preliminary dryer is used to “quickly and efficiently” remove moisture from wood to obtain dry raw materials for pyrolysis. Preliminary drying takes place outside of the drying/pyrolysis chamber, which can significantly shorten the cycle time and increase the productivity of the kiln from 50 to 100% when using “fresh” wood.
Main advantages of the contact dryer:
- Increase kiln productivity
- Increase % charcoal yield
- Effective drying of "raw materials"
- Easy operation
- Low cost
From the table below, you can clearly see the difference in the cycle time at different humidity of the raw material for the production of charcoal.
|Relative humidity of wood, %||Cycle time, h.|
|< 20||> 12|
|< 40||> 16|
|< 55||> 24|
|< 70||> 36|
|№||Item Name||Note||Quant., pcs|
|1.||High-temperature smoke exhauster||T < 400ºC||1|
|2.||Thermocouple THA||T < 800ºC||1|
|3.||Thermal mixer||To dilute coolant with cold air <200ºC, optimal drying of wood||1|
|4.||Distribute heat||To distribute heat to two trolleys||1|
|5.||Trestle for trolleys||Place for the installation of trolleys||2|
When using the preliminary dryer, it is recommended to increase the number of trolleys for one kiln to 8 pcs. It is also recommended to “close” the trolley from the weather.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment