Installation recycling polymers by pyrolysis
The installation can be used for processing of various waste of industrial rubber and polymers, to generate liquid and solid pyrolysis products. Liquid pyrolysis products are very similar to the oil-products in quality and can be used as refer to the synthetic fuel for e.g. power generation.
Valuable products obtained in the processing:
- Carbonaceous residue (semi-coke). Its properties are very similar to coke. It can be used to produce heat energy, as well as in industry.
- Liquid hydrocarbon fraction, in its composition is identical with natural oil. The main components: Diesel 37%, gasoline33%, bitumen fractions up to 30% .
- Pyrolysis gas can be used for the operation of small boiler rooms. One reactor can generate 300 m3 of gas while working, only 50 m3 are consumed by the process.
- Metals can be sold as scrap metal.
Advantages of our technology:
- Absence of harmful emissions into the atmosphere as a result of installation operation.
- Convenient and simple loading/unloading of raw material.
- Automated system of scrap metal separation from carbon residue.Carbon residue is suitable for further processing.
- High yield of liquid fraction.
- Distillation of liquid-fuel fraction to the components.
- Reliable construction of the installation.
- Continuous process.
Different waste of industrial rubber and polymers
Short description of operation
At start-up the installation is heated with the use of supplementary fuel: carbon residue (semi-coke), liquid-fuel fraction and pyrolysis gas generated in earlier production-cycles can be used. After the process stabilization (2-3 hours) supplementary fuel is not required, the gas burner starts. It operates on incondensable residue of pyrolysis products. As a result of pyrolysis, steam-gas mixture is generated, then under the pressure it is directed into the system of condensation (rectification tower). The purified residues of steam-gas mixture are burnt in the liquid-fuel burner providing process support. Liquid-fuel fraction – synoil – is produced in consequence of condensation.
Since the process of pyrolysis is an exothermic reaction running with heat generation and producing excess pyrolysis gas similar in features to methane, , the process becomes self-sustaining. Duration of pyrolysis process is 10-11 hours. Each cycle can process up to 0,5 t of tyres.
Upon completion of the process indicated by the readouts of control and measuring devices at the end of gas emission, the pyrolysis installation is opened and the retort is to be taken out by means of a telehandler. The closed retort is allowed to cool.
In its turn the retort loaded with raw material is to be installed in to the free pyrolysis installation, and then the process is repeated. There are 2 retorts in the delivery set for one pyrolysis installation. This permits round-the-clock operation.
After complete cooling (10-12 hours) carbon residue and metal cord can be taken out of the retort. Then metal cord is to be separated from carbon residue. Mechanized separation is possible. In order to do this the contents of the retort are poured into the wire basket and installed in the riddle. Separation of carbon from metal cord takes place in the riddle, at the same time small pieces of metal in the carbon are eliminated by the magnetic separation. After the riddling we get technical carbon ready for further processing and pure metal cord in the basket.
Each pyrolysis kiln is supplied with two retorts, for convenience of operation and to provide process continuity.
The recycled products are able to undergo further processing in order to generate additional profit.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment