Installation recycling polymers by pyrolysis
The installation can be used for processing of various waste of industrial rubber and polymers, to generate liquid and solid pyrolysis products. Liquid pyrolysis products are very similar to the oil-products in quality and can be used as refer to the synthetic fuel for e.g. power generation.
Mobile carbonization equipment "EKKO" are designed for utilization of hydrocarbon-containing waste by pyrolysis to obtain useful products in demand on the market - fuel, pyrolysis gas, carbon black.
The equipment allows carbonization of more than 200 types and groups of waste such as: used car tires, rubber waste, various polymers, fabric waste, oil sludge and other carbon-containing waste.
Carbonization equipment «ЕККО»
The designated area of the unit and the output of commercial products
Destruction of newly formed and stale waste, elimination of dumps and landfills, processing of raw materials into marketable products:
- liquid fuel,
- synthesis gas
The output and composition of commercial products depends mainly on the method of conducting the process and the composition of the raw materials subjected to carbonization, for polymers and rubber goods it is usually:
- Liquid fractions of hydrocarbons = 30-40%
- Carbon residue = 30-35%
- Synthesis gas = 10-15%
Liquid fractions of hydrocarbons (liquid fuel)
Similar to boiler fuel for combustion in kilns to generate heat and electricity. It is possible to separate into fractions and use them as raw materials for deeper recycling to obtain motor fuels.
The composition of liquid fuel fractions depends on the type of processed raw materials, for example, from:
- Rubber wastes contain mainly heavy oil fractions: bitumen, fuel oil, diesel fractions and to a lesser extent contain: gasoline, solvent fractions and kerosene
- polymers (PP, PE, PS) contain mainly light petroleum fractions: gasoline, diesel, kerosene and alcohol fractions
Consumers: Enterprises operating liquid fuel burners (asphalt factories, chemical, metallurgical, glass-blowing enterprises, housing and communal services, etc.);
From synthetic raw materials such as polymers and industrial rubber goods, the following types of carbon residue are separated:
- Semi-coke - used as a solid fuel for combustion in kilns, with or without preliminary briquetting. The calorific value of this type of fuel is> 6,500 Kcal.
- Carbon black – is obtained at a high final temperature of carbonization of the carbonaceous residue, as well as the subsequent separation of impurities and further grinding. Carbon black is widely used in the national economy.
- Consumers: Manufacturers of building materials, chemical production, production of activated carbons, sorbents, fuel additives.
- Bio-Char obtained during the recycling of organic and all types of plant waste, is used in agriculture to restore soil fertility and animal breeding as a bait for animals.
It is a non-condensable residue of pyrolysis gas released as a result of carbonization (pyrolysis) of raw materials. It is used to support the process in the carbonization unit, it is also possible to obtain electrical energy using gas-methane electric generators. Usually used for the own needs of the enterprise.
LEGENDS OF THE DELIVERY SET
Description of the elements of the carbonation unit
- Carbonization unit "EKKO". Includes two chambers for displacing exothermic and endothermic reactions, i.e. in one chamber the process is in the active phase, and in the other - in the passive one, which significantly saves fuel to ensure the process.
- Containers for raw materials - trolleys. In a minimum quantity of 4 pieces, made of heat-resistant steel, with a scale formation threshold of 850 ° C. A loading hatch is arranged in the upper part of the trolley. Depending on the parameters of raw materials, trolleys can be upgraded, for example, for liquid fractions, trolleys have a cylindrical shape.
- Elements of site logistics: platforms and trestles. Designed to move trolleys around the site, as well as to ensure the loading and cooling of raw materials
Top loading trolley
- Mobile platform
- Stationary trestle
- Trolley tipper. Designed for unloading carbon residue from trolleys.
- Resin separator. A device for separating heavy hydrocarbon fractions, with the highest condensation temperatures.
- Condensation devices. Designed to convert the vapor-gas mixture released as a result of pyrolysis into liquid fuel fractions.
- Cooling system with water pump.Designed for forced hydraulic cooling of the condensation device in order to ensure the maximum% of liquid fuel fraction.
- Storage tank for liquid fuel with liquid fuel pump. Designed to collect liquid fuel fractions after condensation.
- Water seal. Serves to stabilize the pressure in the condensation system
- Control panel and othe control measurement instuments with ACS system. Serve for collecting and processing data for the purpose of managing the production process.
- Gas-burner. Provides combustion of non-condensable pyrolysis gas in order to ensure the production process in the unit.
Additional elements of the carbonization section
- Equipment for separating carbon residue from steel cord.If car tires are used as raw materials, it is necessary to separate the steel cord from the carbon residue. The capacity of the unit depends on the capacity of the carbonization section
- Hammer crusher
- Vibrating sieve
- Belt conveyor with magnetic separator
- Belt conveyor
- Storage hopper
- Unit for separation of liquid-fuel fractions. This unit is designed to separate various fractions of hydrocarbons in order to extract additional profit. The capacity of the unitt depends on the productivity of the carbonation section and the parameters of the raw materials.
Main technical parameters of installations
Cyclical or semi-continuous
Installed power supply
External power supply
Productivity on raw material
Depends on productivity
Depends on productivity
Q-ty of carbonizers
Nominal volume of raw materials containers
Q-ty of staff required
Finished products output
Liquid fraction 30-35
Carbon residue 35-45
Gas fraction 9-10
Additional fuel type
Charcoal, firewood, natural gas, liquid fuels
Main fuel type
Synthesis gas released during pyrolysis
Water cooling system for condensing unit
Closed type 4-6 m3
Carbonization equipment type
Vertical / Horizontal
Different waste of industrial rubber and polymers
Raw materials are loaded into raw material containers, after which they are hermetically closed. Containers with raw materials for pyrolysis are loaded into the chambers of the carbonization equipment.
Initially, the carbonization equipment is heated using additional fuel: firewood or charcoal, products of our own production can also be used: carbon residue (semi coke), liquid fuel fraction, pyrolysis gas. After the equipment reaches the operational mode, depending on the parameters of the raw material (2-6 hours), additional fuel is not required, the gas burner is started, which operates on the non-condensable residue of pyrolysis products.
Carbonization process – includes two reactions, exothermic and endothermic. Exothermic reaction occurs with the release of heat, therefore, excess heat from the reaction is used for the endothermic reaction in the second chamber takes place.
The duration of the pyrolysis process, depending on the raw material used, is from 6 up to 12 hours. At the end of the process, as evidenced by the Control and measurement devices readings and the end of gas releasing, the pyrolysis equipment is opened and the trolley is taking off using an electric winch, which is sealed and installed on the platform for cooling.
In turn, the trolley loaded with a new batch of raw materials is installed in the vacated chamber, after which the process is repeated. The delivery set for one pyrolysis equipment is provided with 4-6 trolleys, which allows equipment operate continuously, taking into account time for cooling, loading of raw materials and unloading of carbon residue from the trolley.
After complete cooling in the trolley (10-16 hours), the carbon residue can be taken off from the trolley.
The products obtained as a result of processing are subject to further processing in order to generate additional profit.
Advantages of the Technology
- As a result of the equipment operation, there are no harmful emissions into the atmosphere.
- Convenient and easy loading / unloading of raw materials.
- Automated system for separating scrap metal from carbon residue.
- Carbon residue suitable for further processing.
- High output of liquid fraction.
- Distillation of the liquid fuel fraction into components.
- Reliable equipment design.
- Continuous process.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
- Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment