Chamber microwave installation "Sirocco"
Chamber microwave installation "Sirocco" is designed for dry cooking, roasting and drying of various food products using microwave energy. The performance of the microwave installation will be much higher than that of conventional drying, frying or cooking. At the same time, the quality of the final product is noticeably higher, since many useful ingredients do not leave with water during the heating process.
Sirocco microwave installation for more efficient process support
- FRYING. The productivity of the installation is many times higher than with conventional frying.
- DRY. Drying is much more efficient, more even and less energy intensive than conventional drying of raw materials.
- DRY COOKING of food, "boiling" fruits and vegetables in "own juice", ensures high quality of the finished product, since many useful ingredients do not leave with water.
- RESTORATION. Recovery, ozonation of substandard products and elimination of pest contamination of products. Allows to give “substandard products” characteristics of fresh products.
- STERILIZATION. Disinfection of food and non-food products, extension of shelf life, elimination of harmful bacteria and organisms, destruction of even "E. coli" occurs, which is able to survive in space.
- Presowing seed treatment, which increases germination and germination rate by a few percents.
The main advantages of using microwave technology to obtain natural dried ingredients:
- Enrichment with vitamins, biologically active substances, macronutrients and other useful substances• Natural pristine color, taste and aroma of products
- Use dried products out of season and during the absence of fresh vegetables.
- To guarantee the manufacture the product of high quality, products which are microbiologically pure.
- Significantly reduce production waste, resolve issues of waste disposal after processing raw materials.
- Reduce the cost of storage and transportation of the product.
- Significantly reduce the cooking time, energy and labor costs associated with processing raw vegetables, increase labor productivity when cooking in public catering up to 48 times.
- Increase the shelf life of the product up to 1 year without the use of additional chemical treatmentagents.
- Reduce the cost of production.
- Seeds and kernels of sunflower, pistachios, almonds, peanuts, etc.
- Cereals, dry mixes, animal feed, etc.
- Sand, clay, carbon, chemical and building materials.
An example of calculating the performance of an installation:
|For installation performance:||25 l / h|
Starting moisture minus ending moisture = total moisture ,
which needs to be fixed.
That is. if you take 100 kg. apples, you get moisture that needs to be removed –
65% -15% = 50% or 50 liters of water .
50 liters of water in a plant with a capacity of 25 l / h
will dry for 2 hours. Those. 50/25 = 2 hours.
At the output we get 25 kg / hour dehydrated apples with 15% moisture
up to 200 kg / hour
up to 400 kg / hour
Additionally, the unit can be equipped with
- Carts for raw materials and finished products
- Devices for supplying moisture for ozonizing products
- Augers and conveyors
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment