The complex is designed for grinding charcoal and screening fines for subsequent packaging.
Productivity - 2t/hour;
Input fraction - 0-200 mm;
The separation into fractions - 0-20 mm (goes to screening); 20-80 mm (goes on packing).
It is possible to divide into more fractions (by agreement with the Customer).
Type of the crusher - roll.
The volume of the hopper - 6 m3.
The complex includes:
Upon request, this complex can also be completed with a feeding bucket conveyor, a batch-weighing feeder, an aspiration system, a bag sewing machine and a branch conveyor.
Principle of operation:
Charcoal with a maximum fraction 200x200x200 mm is loaded into a 6 m3 hopper and crushed with a roll crusher to a fraction of a maximum of 80 mm. Crushed charcoal is spilt on a vibration screen, where the 80-20 mm fraction is separated from the screening (fraction 0-20 mm).
Warranty - 12 months.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment