Raw materials: seeds, shells and bones of fruit trees, chips, bamboo, bushes and other raw materials of plant origin with a fraction of 10-50 mm and humidity less than 15%.
Products: charcoal from pits of fruit or nutshell as raw material for the production of: briquettes for BBQ and hookah coal (shisha, hookah charcoal), activated carbon; ready BIO-Char from waste of plant origin, for use in the agricultural industry.
The main advantage: stable quality and quantity of charcoal, which does not depend on the Staff.
The following advantages of the kiln should be mentioned:
- Environmental safety
- High efficiency and compact size
- High productivity (25-50 tons per month, depending on the raw material)
- Continuous 24/7 production
- Autonomous process (does not require manual operation)
- Generation of thermal energy
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of controlling the equipment remotely
- Possibility of making the process fully automated
- Content of fixed carbon in charcoal - 65-94%
- shells and bones of fruit trees,
- bushes and other raw materials of plant origin with a fraction of 10-50 mm and humidity less than 15%.
Main elements of the continuous charcoal kiln BIO-KILN
1. Loading hopper
Raw materials for pyrolysis is loaded into the hopper.
2. Charcoal kiln
Core processes take place inside the kiln: drying/pyrolysis/calcination. As the raw material moves down, it turns into charcoal. Raw material moves down the channels of raw materials.
3. Slide dampers for the charcoal unloading
Used for the charcoal unloading into the hopper for the charcoal stabilization.
4. Stabilization hopper
Developed for the charcoal stabilization before its unloading.
The charcoal is unloaded into the trolleys for the further air degassing and cooling.
Pyrolysis products are burnt in the afterburner in order to provide the environmental friendlyness of the process.
7. Chimney, 8 rm
It is installed on the afterburner in order to provide the kiln operation without additional fan and smoke exhauster.
Designed for the convenience of loading of the raw materials into the hopper.
9. Auxiliary equipment. Additionally, the kiln can be equipped with:
- Storage hopper for raw materials
- Conveyor or noriya for loading of raw materials in the bunker of the kiln
- Closed and open augers for cooling and stabilizing charcoal
- The sensor of the level of raw materials in the kiln hopper
- Actuating mechanisms for opening dampers for coal unloading
- Automated control system, provide full automation of the process of obtaining a wood ghoul.
- Heat exchanger: gas – water, for producing hot water or other heat transfer fluid; gas – air, for getting hot air.
Crushed (10-40 mm) and pre-dried raw material (with the moisture level of <15%) is loaded into the sluice feeder. Afterwards it enters the loading hopper that is located in the upper part of the kiln. The active area of the kiln consists of vertical downhole shafts-channels that end with dampers for unloading the finished product. Raw material descends the channels during the processes of preheating, pyrolysis, calcination and stabilization of charcoal. Gases released from the kiln enter the channel for flue gases and then move on to the afterburner, where they are combusted. The afterburner design provides full combustion, ensuring the environmental safety of the installation and preventing the release of harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Charcoal unloading is conducted with the help of the dampers located at the bottom of the kiln – in the stabilization zone. Each channel has several dampers that ensure the portioned unloading of the produced charcoal. Charcoal is unloaded into a special cart with wheels. After the cart is filled, it is replaced with an empty one. The unloaded charcoal is air-stabilized in the trolley, after that it is packed in containers according to the requirements of the Customers.
Parameters of the kiln
Certificate of Quality for the charcoal
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment