Continuous carbonization furnace BIO-KILN
The BIO-KILN carbonization furnace is a patented, environmentally friendly, continuous installation for the thermal processing of plant materials. It is designed specifically for the production of high-quality charcoal as a raw material for the production of hookah charcoal, charcoal briquettes, activated carbon or bio-char.
The charcoal-burning complex based on the BIO-KILN carbonization unit allows automating the entire production process of producing charcoal: the processes of loading raw materials and unloading finished charcoal, it also makes it possible to automatically control the content carbon in charcoal, minimize ash content, increase the output of charcoal, eliminate the influence of the human factor and achieve consistently high performance indicators of the furnace.
The main advantage of BIO-KILN: constant quality parameters and output volumes of the product are readily achieved, since charcoal production occurs without human intervention in the technical process, namely in automatic mode.
The benefits of this charcoal production plant include:
- Reliability of the kiln. The carbonization device is made 100% from refractory materials.
- The process is 100% environmentally friendly, only water vapor and carbon dioxide are released
- Lack of liquid pyrolysis products, they completely burn out without leaving any traces and generate heat energy
- High efficiency from a compact device
- High productivity: 15-100 t / month, depending on the raw materials parameters and the kiln model (Bio-Kiln 1, 2 or 3)
- The furnace operates 24/7 and does not require technological stops
- The process is 100% automated and eliminates the influence of the human factor
- Modern management and control: LCD display, language bar, memory, cloud service and other modern features
- Production of thermal energy, which can be used for drying of raw materials, drying of charcoal briquettes, or other heating purposes
- Complete lack of energy consumption provides kiln autonomy
- Remote Control
- High yield and quality of charcoal
- Wide range of raw materials
- Content carbon in charcoal from 80% to 94%
- shells and pits of tree-fruits;
- wood chips;
- shrubby and other plant materials, the fraction of which is from 5 to 30 mm with a moisture content of not more than 15%.
- Raw materials for obtaining activated carbon
- Raw Material for BBQ Charcoal Briquette and Industry
- Raw materials for the production of coal briquettes for hookahs (hookah, hookah coal)
- BIO-Char, as a fertilizer or hydroponic growth intended for the agricultural industry, is made from plant raw materials and does not contain harmful substances.
Main elements of the continuous charcoal kiln BIO-KILN
Operating the Bio-Kiln
Crashed (size 5-30 mm) and pre-dried raw materials (moisture <15%) are loaded into the storage hopper with vibrating feeder, from where using the bucket elevator is loaded into the kiln hopper. Loading raw materials into the hopper the furnace is made as the level sensors signals in him also as the finished charcoal is unloaded outside carbonization chamber. Raw materials come from the storage hopper of the BIO-Kiln into the carbonization chamber, which is vertical shafts-channels for raw materials and heat carrier, in this case, the raw material moves from top to bottom, and the coolant in opposite direction. Raw material channels end at the bottom with gateway devices for unloading charcoal into a stabilization hopper. As unloading of finished charcoal, raw material moves down the channels, while in the carbonization device the following processes take place: preheating, pyrolysis and charcoal calcination.
Processes: stabilization and cooling of charcoal, take place in stabilization hopper of the furnace, from where with screw transporter is unloaded into the trolley or storage hopper of finished charcoal, the charcoal passes through the air stabilization, after which is ready for further use. The flue gases, after the carbonation device, enter the afterburner, where they are completely burned – decomposition, ensuring 100% environmental friendliness of the furnace – no harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Exhaust flue gas temperature after the afterburner of the furnace is more than 1000 °C, which makes it possible to use them for various thermal processes: preliminary drying of raw materials, heating of premises, charcoal briquette drying, steam production, etc.
The discharged product is then sent to packaging or to the line for the production of briquettes for hookah and barbecue, where it is initially crushed, mixed with water and passed through an extruder to form briquettes of a given shape.
Thermal power of the BK furnace, depending on its performance.
(at 15% relative humidity of raw materials)
|№||Productivity, kg / h||Thermal power, (gross) kW|
A visualization of the benefits of hookah charcoal and charcoal briquette for BBQ, obtained using the BIO-KILN, is presented here.
On a briquetting line, you can densify the product into briquettes or small pressed cubes for hookahs. A visualization of the benefits of hookah coal obtained in the BIO-Kiln, and the briquetting process, is presented below. Technical specifications of the equipment can be found on this link>>>.
Automatic unloading of charcoal from a furnace BIO-KILN
Parameters of the kiln
|1||Productivity of charcoal, tons per month||15-25*||25-40*||60-100*|
|2||Productivity of heat energy, kW per hour||200||400||1000|
|3||Dimensions: length х width х height, m||1,5 х 1,4 х 5,8||1,9 х 1,8 х 6,1||3,8 х 3,6 х 7,3|
|4||Power consumption, no more than, kW per hour||0,5-3,5|
|5||Non-volatile carbon content in the charcoal, %||86-94|
* The performance of the furnace depends on the parameters of the feedstock: fractional composition, density and moisture
Certificate of Quality for the charcoal
Utility Model Patent
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment