Continuous carbonization furnace BIO-KILN
The BIO-KILN carbonization furnace is a patented, environmentally friendly, continuous installation for the thermal processing of plant materials. It is designed specifically for the production of high-quality charcoal as a raw material for the production of hookah charcoal, charcoal briquettes, activated carbon or bio-char.
The charcoal-burning complex based on the BIO-KILN carbonization unit allows automating the entire production process of producing charcoal: the processes of loading raw materials and unloading finished charcoal, it also makes it possible to automatically control the content carbon in charcoal, minimize ash content, increase the output of charcoal, eliminate the influence of the human factor and achieve consistently high performance indicators of the furnace.
The main advantage of BIO-KILN: constant quality parameters and output volumes of the product are readily achieved, since charcoal production occurs without human intervention in the technical process, namely in automatic mode.
The benefits of this charcoal production plant include:
- Reliability of the kiln. The carbonization device is made 100% from refractory materials.
- The process is 100% environmentally friendly, only water vapor and carbon dioxide are released
- Lack of liquid pyrolysis products, they completely burn out without leaving any traces and generate heat energy
- High efficiency from a compact device
- High productivity: 30-120 t / month, depending on the raw materials parameters and the kiln model (Bio-Kiln 1, 2 or 3)
- The furnace operates 24/7 and does not require technological stops
- The process is 100% automated and eliminates the influence of the human factor
- Modern management and control: LCD display, language bar, memory, cloud service and other modern features
- Production of thermal energy, which can be used for drying of raw materials, drying of charcoal briquettes, or other heating purposes
- Complete lack of energy consumption provides kiln autonomy
- Remote Control
- High yield and quality of charcoal
- Wide range of raw materials
- Content carbon in charcoal from 70% to 94%
- shells and pits of tree-fruits;
- wood chips;
- shrubby and other plant materials, the fraction of which is from 5 to 30 mm with a moisture content of not more than 15%.
|Coconut shell||Walnut shell||Hazelnut shell||Wood chips||Bamboo|
|Coconut shell charcoal||Shell charcoal
|Hazelnut shell charcoal||Wood chips charcoal||Bamboo charcoal|
|Palm kernel shell||Pits of olives||Pits of date||Peach Shell||Hawthorn Seed|
|Palm kernel charcoal||Pits of olives charcoal||Pits of date charcoal||Peach Shell charcoal||Hawthorn Seed charcoal|
- Raw materials for obtaining activated carbon
- Raw Material for BBQ Charcoal Briquette and Industry
- Raw materials for the production of coal briquettes for hookahs (hookah, hookah coal)
- BIO-Char, as a fertilizer or hydroponic growth intended for the agricultural industry, is made from plant raw materials and does not contain harmful substances.
Main elements of the continuous charcoal kiln BIO-KILN
Brief description of the production process
Pre-crushed raw materials are loaded using a transporter 1 or a bucket loader into the storage hopper 2, from which, using a vibrating feeder 3, the raw material is fed into the elevator 4 for loading into the loading hopper of the furnace 5, from which the raw material, under the action of gravity through the channels for raw materials 11, enters the carbonization furnace 6, where it is converted into charcoal. The finished charcoal through the unloading devices 10 enters the stabilization hopper 7, where it is forcedly cooled, after which the cooled charcoal is unloaded using the drive auger 8. The finished charcoal can be unloaded: into metal boxes, trolleys, onto a conveyor or into a hopper, at the request of the Customer, depending on the logistics of the production site.
The flue gases, after the carbonation device, enter the afterburner, where they are completely burned – decomposition, ensuring 100% environmental friendliness of the furnace – no harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Exhaust flue gas temperature after the afterburner of the furnace is more than 1000 °C, which makes it possible to use them for various thermal processes: preliminary drying of raw materials, heating of premises, charcoal briquette drying, steam production, etc.
The discharged product is then sent to packaging or to the line for the production of briquettes for hookah and barbecue, where it is initially crushed, mixed with water and passed through an extruder to form briquettes of a given shape.
Instrumentation and control systems
ACS ensures safe and efficient operation of the BIO-KILN. The loading hopper of the furnace 5 is equipped with capacitive sensors that give a signal to turn on and off the vibrating feeder 3 and the bucket elevator 4. This makes it possible to automatically “turn off / turn on” the system for loading raw materials into the loading hopper of the furnace 5 in case of failure of the elements for loading raw materials or for other reasons , ACS switches off devices for unloading finished charcoal 10. BIO-KILN is equipped with thermocouples that automatically control the set quality of charcoal and ensure its unloading into the stabilization hopper 7. As hopper 7 is filled with finished charcoal, special sensors send a signal to the drive auger 8 about the need to unload the cooled charcoal from the hopper.
Thermal power of the BK furnace, depending on its performance.
(at 15% relative humidity of raw materials)
|№||Productivity, kg / h||Thermal power, (gross) kW|
A visualization of the benefits of hookah charcoal and charcoal briquette for BBQ, obtained using the BIO-KILN, is presented here.
On a briquetting line, you can densify the product into briquettes or small pressed cubes for hookahs. A visualization of the benefits of hookah coal obtained in the BIO-Kiln, and the briquetting process, is presented below. Technical specifications of the equipment can be found on this link>>>.
Automatic unloading of charcoal from a furnace BIO-KILN
Wood chips pyrolysis in the carbonization furnace BIO-KILN
Parameters of the kiln
|1||Productivity of charcoal, tons per month||30-40*||60-80*||100-120*|
|2||Productivity of heat energy, kW per hour||200||400||1000|
|3||Dimensions: length х width х height, m||1,5 х 1,4 х 5,8||1,9 х 1,8 х 6,1||3,8 х 3,6 х 7,3|
|4||Power consumption, no more than, kW per hour||0,5-3,5|
|5||Non-volatile carbon content in the charcoal, %||86-94|
* The performance of the furnace depends on the parameters of the feedstock: fractional composition, density and moisture
Certificate of Quality for the charcoal
Utility Model Patent
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment