The stabilization process of charcoal consists in its contact with atmospheric air.
To ensure uniform "contact" with the air of each piece of charcoal, its layer should not exceed 200 mm, which requires large areas with a hard surface. For example, for the volume of unloaded coal from 8 trolleys, it is necessary to have about 40 m² excluding technological "paths". If the enterprise has 6 charcoal kilns EKKO-2, then about 300 m² of hard surface area will be needed, preferably under a canopy.
The stabilization device reduces the area to a minimum.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
- Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment