Chamber vacuum microwave installation "Samun"
Chamber vacuum microwave installation "Samun" intended for : disinfection, dehydration, at low temperatures of 30-40 °C of products: fruits, vegetables, cheese, meat and seafood. Microwave heating in vacuum (freeze drying), ensures safety of vitamins, macro- and microelements in products, guarantees constant taste, beneficial properties and long-term shelf life of products. This chamber has 3 modifications for 50, 100 and 200 liters.
Chamber vacuum microwave installation "Samun" for efficient provision of processes:
- DRYING. Low-temperature vacuum drying of products occurs at temperatures of 30-35 °C, which ensures the preservation of the main useful elements and taste, for example, preserves the unchanged protein structure in cheese.
- STERILIZATION. Disinfection of food and non-food products, extension of shelf life, elimination of harmful bacteria and organisms, destruction of even "E. coli" occurs, which is able to survive in space.
- FRYING. Energy efficient roasting of nuts and seeds at low temperatures.
- DRY COOKING. Food products, "boiling" fruits and vegetables in "own juice", ensures high quality of the finished product, since many useful ingredients do not leave with water.
- EXTRACTION. Distillation of plant raw materials to obtain dry residue and aromatized distillate, liquid extract.*
The main advantages of using microwave energy in a vacuum:
- Protein remains unchanged, which contributes to the preservation of the taste and useful properties of the product
- Vitamins, biologically active substances, macronutrients and other useful substances are preserved
- The product remains in shape after dehydration
- Acquisition of new properties by the product when it "swells"
- Natural pristine color, taste and aroma of products
- Low production waste
- Low cooking time, energy and labor costs connected with processing raw products
- Long shelf life of the product up to 1 year without the use of additional chemical processing agents
- Reduce the cost of production in comparison with other methods of heat treatment
Chamber vacuum microwave installation "Samun" is equipped with one, two or four chambers depending on the volume of production. Three modifications for 50, 100 and 200 liters.
* Extraction of raw materials is possible as an additional function to the Samun vacuum microwave oven. Manufactured by prior order
Berries and their moisture in fresh condition and condition after drying
- Wild strawberries
- Red or Black Currants
- Melon or Watermelon
Dietary supplements, medicinal herbs, roots and pharmaceutical materials
- Medicinal herbs
- Phyto teas
- Dietary supplements
- Pharmaceutical materials
Meat, cheese and seafood
- In assortment
Calculation of plant performance
Productivity is determined based on the initial moisture content of the raw material and the final moisture content of the product required by the consumer. This determines the amount of moisture to be removed. This amount is divided by the power of the installation at the rate of 0.3 kW per 1 liter.
We have 20 kg of fresh cheese is 100%
Fresh cheese moisture – 86%
Required final moisture – 16%
1) Set the% moisture loss during drying: 86 – 16 = 70%
2) Calculate the weight (moisture) loss during drying: 20: 100 * 70 = 14 (kg)
3) Set the received amount of dried cheese: 20 – 14 = 6 (kg)
Those from initially 20 kg of cheese we get 6 kg of dried product
4) We determine the performance of the installation
|1||Number of vacuum chambers||pcs.||1||2||4|
|2||Volume of one chamber||l||60||120||240|
|6||Moisture performance, up to||l/hour||6||12||24|
|7||Overall dimensions L * W * H||mm||1000*900* 1200||1000*900* 1700||1000*2000* 1700|
Additionally, the unit can be equipped with
- Carts for raw materials and finished products
- Conveyors for the supply of raw materials and removal of finished products
- Installations for packing of finished products
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
- Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment