Chamber microwave installation "Sirocco"
Chamber microwave installation "Sirocco" is designed for dry cooking, roasting and drying of various food products using microwave energy. The performance of the microwave installation will be much higher than that of conventional drying, frying or cooking. At the same time, the quality of the final product is noticeably higher, since many useful ingredients do not leave with water during the heating process.
The Sirocco plant provides Microwave heating of raw materials, which ensures a fast, uniform and energy efficient process of raw material dehydration.
Sirocco microwave installation for more efficient process support
- FRYING. The productivity of the installation is many times higher than with conventional frying.
- DRY. Drying is much more efficient, more even and less energy intensive than conventional drying of raw materials.
- DRY COOKING of food, "boiling" fruits and vegetables in "own juice", ensures high quality of the finished product, since many useful ingredients do not leave with water.
- RESTORATION. Recovery, ozonation of substandard products and elimination of pest contamination of products. Allows to give “substandard products” characteristics of fresh products.
- STERILIZATION. Disinfection of food and non-food products, extension of shelf life, elimination of harmful bacteria and organisms, destruction of even "E. coli" occurs, which is able to survive in space.
- SEED TREATMENT, before sowing, increasing germination and germination rate by a few percent
Raw materials are loaded onto trays made of food-grade stainless steel, which in turn are placed in the microwave chamber of the installation, after closing the doors and setting the required mode, the process of drying the raw materials begins. During operation of the installation, the forced removal of moisture from the chamber is performed. To ensure the maximum performance of the Sirocco chamber microwave oven, it is recommended to work in 3 shifts of 8 hours each, one unit provides a withdrawal of 18 liters of water / hour, at an energy consumption of 18 kW / hour, the Sirocco unit can be additionally equipped with trolleys for raw materials and finished products, devices for the supply of moisture for ozonization of products, if necessary, restoration - "reanimation of products."
The main advantages of using microwave technology:
- Evenly provision of thermal processes, guarantees Evenly removal of moisture from the entire product
- Use dried products out of season and during the absence of fresh vegetables.
- To guarantee the manufacture the product of high quality, products which are microbiologically pure.
- Significantly reduce production waste, resolve issues of waste disposal after processing raw materials.
- Reduce the cost of storage and transportation of the product.
- Significantly reduce the cooking time, energy and labor costs associated with processing raw vegetables, increase labor productivity when cooking in public catering up to 48 times.
- Increase the shelf life of the product up to 1 year without the use of additional chemical treatmentagents.
- Reduce the cost of production.
Fruits, vegetables and their moisture in fresh condition and after drying
Berries and their moisture in fresh condition and condition after drying
|Strawberry||Wild strawberries||Sea buckthorn||Goji||Barberry|
|Blackberry||Red or Black Currants||Cloudberry||Melon||Melon or Watermelon|
Cereals, seeds and dry food mixtures
|Lentils, mung bean||Dietary supplements||Pharmaceuticals||Condiments|
Nuts and their derivatives with indication of initial moisture content
Supplements and dry feed for animals, fish and birds
- Dry food for animals
- Dry food for birds
- Dry food for fish
- Dietary supplements
And also other types of raw materials
- Sand, clay, carbon, chemical and construction materials
Description of the “Hot Stream” control panel
The Touchscreen oven is controlled by a modern screen that provides The user has ample opportunities: automatic mode, process visualization, and so on.
Mechanical buttons, the Control Panel provides “main buttons” for manual control and stop the furnace.
Built-in memory and server recording. Built-in memory recording and transmission is provided data to the server by means of connecting the shield to the Internet.
Remote and local control, using this function, the control of the furnace can be directly on the oven and remotely using a stationary PC, thus control of a complex of furnaces possible
Automatic control or manual control, production process control can occur both in “Manual” and “Auto” modes, this function is very important when achieving maximum production performance.
An example of calculating the performance of a plant:
Productivity is determined based on the initial moisture content of the raw material and the final moisture content of the product required by the consumer. This determines the amount of moisture to be removed. This amount is divided by the power of the installation at the rate of 1 kW per 1 liter.
We have 20 kg of fresh mango. This is 100%
Fresh mango moisture – 83%
Required final moisture – 13%
With plant performance – 25 l/hour
1)Set the % moisture loss during drying.
Initial moisture minus final moisture = total moisture, which needs to be eliminated.
2)Calculate the weight (moisture) loss on drying.
Those if you take 20 kg mango, then moisture is obtained, which needs to be eliminated-
83% – 13% = 70% or 14 liters of water. 20 : 100 * 70 = 14 kg
3) Set the received amount of dried fruit.
Those from initially 20 kg of fresh mango we get 6 kg of dried product
4) We determine the performance of the installation.
14 liters of water in a unit with a capacity of 25 l/hour will be dehumidified for 34 minutes.
14 (liters of water) / 25 (l / h) = 34 minutes
At the exit we get the overall performance – 6 kg/34 min. * 60 min
10,5 kg/hour dehydrated mango with moisture 13%
|№||Parameter name||Unit||“Sirocco W-12″|
Additionally, the unit can be equipped with
- Carts for raw materials and finished products
- Devices for supplying moisture for ozonizing products
- Augers and conveyors
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
- Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
19 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment