The aspiration system is designed to collect (remove) dust from packing areas with increased dust emission. Dust particles are collected in a cyclone and can be recycled (the aspiration system covers 3 zones and collects up to 10 kg of dust within 8 hours of operation).
Provision of dust extraction is an effective “engineering control” of health & safety risks, as required by EU legislation.
Materials that contact with the collected dust are structural or stainless steel. Dust removal areas are as closed as possible.
Aspiration system complete set *:
- Ventilation installation;
- Air ducts;
- Umbrellas (not shown in the photo);
- Cyclone (dust-collector) with unload valve;
- Filter - chamber;
- Offers vacuuming function for room cleaning.
* Equipment may vary depending on the order.
The use of an aspiration system will help to avoid violation of sanitary-hygienic standards and resultant decrease in staff productivity and occupational diseases.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
- Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment