The aspiration system is designed to collect (remove) dust from packing areas with increased dust emission. Dust particles are collected in a cyclone and can be recycled (the aspiration system consisted from 3 zones collects up to 10 kg of dust within 8 hours of operation).
Materials that contact with the collected dust are structural or stainless steel. Dust removal areas are as closed as possible.
Aspiration system complete set *:
- Ventilation installation;
- Air ducts;
- Umbrellas (not shown in the photo);
- Cyclone (dust-collector) with unload valve;
- Filter - chamber;
- Possibility of vacuuming function for room cleaning.
* Equipment may vary depending on the order.
The use of an aspiration system will help to avoid violation of sanitary-hygienic standards and, as a result, decrease in staff productivity and occupational diseases.
Why do customers choose us?
- No emissions during operation
- Compactness and mobility of equipment
- High performance (up to 60 tons of charcoal per month)
- Full mechanization and automation of the operational process
- The use of modern materials - reliable design
- The number of screenings does not exceed 1%
Quality and guarantees - confirmed by
18 years of experience on the market
- Mobile equipment