Extruder GP-350 is designed for production of fuel briquettes Pini-Kay from plant waste without the use of binders.
Equipment is designed for production of briquettes (without binders), which have wide application and are used as solid fuel in boilers, furnaces, fireplaces, grills, barbecues, etc. Raw material for this extruder is a plant biomass such as husks of sunflower, buckwheat, rice, walnut shells, olive stones, wood chips and sawdust of different wood types.
The possible shapes of the briquette
Pini-Kay briquettes have wide application:
- As a solid fuel in boilers, kilns, furnaces, etc.
- As raw materials for producing charcoal of a new generation by the pyrolysis of briquette in charcoal kilns.
This extruder application allows:
- To produce fuel with calorific value 4200-4900 kcal/kg (on the same level with mineral coal)
- Utilize industrial waste of wood processing and production of edible and technical oils
- Create ecological energy carrier from the renewable sources.
Raw material for this extruder is a plant biomass such as:
- husks of sunflower, buckwheat, rice,
- walnut shells,
- olive stones,
- wood chips and sawdust of different wood types.
Principle of extruder operation
Raw material dried to 8% MC or less is supplied from the loading hopper 1 by the screw feeder 2 into the feed spout 5 of the extruder operating device. Raw material is supplied from feed spout by the conic screw into the heating chamber 6, where the briquette is formed due to the heating of the lignin. The briquette is pushed from the heating chamber into the divider 7.
Length of briquette can be adjusted by dividing or trimming device.
After the briquetting crosscutter GP-350 can be applied, in this case briquettes are cut into good quality pieces of adjusted length.
Specification of the equipment
|1||Productivity, up to kg/hour||350|
|2||Moisture of raw material at the inlet of extruder, %||4-8|
|3||Fraction of source raw material, mm||2-10|
|4||Power consumption (including heater), kW/hour, not more||46,4|
|5||Heater power consumption, kW/hour, not more||7,2|
|6||Electricity consumption per 1 hour of operation, kW, not more||38|
|7||Specific electricity consumption, kW*hour/kg, not more||0,1|
|8||Length (including briquettes divider), mm||3800|
|12||Warranty period, months||12|
¿Por qué los clientes nos eligen?
- SIN EMISIONES DURANTE LA OPERACIÓN
- COMPACTACIÓN Y MOVILIDAD DEL EQUIPO
- ALTO RENDIMIENTO (HASTA 60 TONELADAS DE CARBÓN POR MES)
- MECANIZACIÓN COMPLETA Y AUTOMATIZACIÓN DEL PROCESO OPERATIVO
- EL USO DE MATERIALES MODERNOS - DISEÑO CONFIABLE
- EL NÚMERO DE PROYECCIONES NO EXCEDE EL 1%
- CALIDAD Y GARANTÍAS - CONFIRMADAS POR 19 AÑOS DE EXPERIENCIA EN EL MERCADO
- EQUIPO MÓVIL