Horno de carbón "Continuous"
The charcoal kiln is designed for continuous charcoal production from hardwood and softwood. Production capacity of this kiln is 3400, 6000, 12000 tonnes/year of charcoal; the yield of charcoal when using hardwood species – not less than 170 kg/solid m3.
The charcoal production plant includes:
- Vertical kiln of shaft type
- Vertical twin wood dryer
- Recovery-boiler and furnace for the pyrolysis products burning
- *other equipment in accordance with agreed specifications.
The following solutions are used in the unit:
- Production process is provided by its own heat due to the complete combustion of the wood pyrolysis products in the large furnace. The resulting flue gases have an enthalpy. This enthalpy is sufficient to effect preliminary wood drying, to provide pyrolysis process and charcoal tempering process and also to produce saturated steam and hot water for household and technical needs.
- The same solution provides the recycling of liquid phase which is formed during the wood pyrolysis. The liquid phase recycling eliminates a significant environmental problem of getting acid residues in the soil and wastewater.
- Increased charcoal yield is achieved by automatic control of wood pyrolysis temperature and by strict control of oxygen content in the coolant and cooling gases.
- Disposal of excess heat and vapor production are provided by the installation of heat-recovery boiler.
¿Por qué los clientes nos eligen?
- SIN EMISIONES DURANTE LA OPERACIÓN
- COMPACTACIÓN Y MOVILIDAD DEL EQUIPO
- ALTO RENDIMIENTO (HASTA 60 TONELADAS DE CARBÓN POR MES)
- MECANIZACIÓN COMPLETA Y AUTOMATIZACIÓN DEL PROCESO OPERATIVO
- EL USO DE MATERIALES MODERNOS - DISEÑO CONFIABLE
- EL NÚMERO DE PROYECCIONES NO EXCEDE EL 1%
- CALIDAD Y GARANTÍAS - CONFIRMADAS POR
- EQUIPO MÓVIL